- Who is responsible for processing your data
- For what purposes do we collect the data we request
- What is the legitimacy of their treatment
- How long do we keep them
- To which recipients your data are communicated
- What are your rights
1. Responsible for processing
THE BLICKERS SL, located in Avinguda Sant Jordi, 17. Office 119, 43201 Reus (Spain). From now on, "Blickers", "We" or the "Responsible for processing".
2. Personal data
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you, either directly or indirectly.
2.1 Data you provide directly to us
In this regard, personal data collected by Blickers includes:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Mailing Address
- Your credit card details. In this regard, for your security, we have relied on the system of payment by credit or debit card to a secure payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank's servers and are subsequently verified with the issuing bank to prevent possible fraud and abuse.
- Password, in case you register as a registered user. You can purchase our products as a Guest of the Website and without the need to register on the same.
- Any data that you voluntarily provide through our telephone number, customer service email address and/or contact form.
You warrant that all data about your identity and legitimacy provided to Blickers through the Website is true, accurate and complete. You also agree to keep your details up to date. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete information or if Blickers believes that there are reasonable grounds for doubting the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information, Blickers may deny you access to and use of the Website or any of its content and/or services, now or in the future.
Similarly, the User must keep the password identifying him/her to make use of the services available on the Website, and agrees not to cede its use to third parties.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, meaning if you do not provide them, we will not be able to assist you correctly or provide you with the services you have requested.
In any event, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
2.2 Information you provide indirectly to us when you create an account and use our Services
- Information on how you use our products, the functions you use and the actions you take.
- Information derived from your use of the Website in aggregate form to implement improvements in the operation of the Website and to provide you with recommendations that may be of interest to you.
The provision of Personal Data requires a minimum age of 16 years or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
3. Purposes of the processing of your personal data
The personal data provided through the use of the Blickers Website is necessary for the following:
- Providing you with a means of contacting us.
- Managing the registration/login as a User of the Website.
- Invoicing of the products and/or services purchased through the website.
- Sending the products acquired through the Website to the postal address provided by you.
- Execution of the payment for the products contracted, as well as the execution of the payment for the products acquired.
- The sending of promotions and advertising related to the products offered by the data controller.
- Communicating with you, including by e-mail and/or text messages (only if you agree), regarding new products, updates or any other matter that we consider may be of interest to you.
- Improving, developing and testing our Website.
- Protecting the rights, property and/or safety of Blickers.
4. Legitimacy for the processing of personal data
Manage your registration as a user of the Website
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms regulating the use of the Website. The basis for the legitimation in this sense is your express consent at the time of registration on the website.
Similarly, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you register on the Website.
At Blickers we have a legitimate interest in dealing with any requests or queries you may have through the various means of contact available. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to attend to you properly and resolve the queries raised.
When you contact us for the management of incidents related to the use of the Website, the processing is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with you.
When your query is related to the exercise of rights we inform you about below, or to claims related to our services, the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part is what legitimizes us to handle your data.
Sending of commercial communications
The legitimate basis is the express consent you give us (for example: when you authorize the sending of our newsletter).
Purchase of products offered on the website
The legitimate basis is the contractual and pre-contractual relationship with you at the time of acceptance of the Terms and Conditions governing the website and the purchase of the products we offer.
5. Recipients of the personal data collected
Your data may be communicated to:
- Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing and digital media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and inquiries.
- Logistics, transport and delivery services for the products you have purchased through the Website.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or those third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with applicable law.
6. Retention of your personal information
We will only keep your Personal Data for the period of time that we need it for the purpose for which we are processing it, until your account is deleted or for the period of time legally established for this purpose.
When you delete your account, we delete the contents of your account. In any event, your data may be kept for the legally required period of time, however, such data will be blocked.
The Personal Data obtained through the purchase/registration form to the Web Page, those obtained through a consultation through the contact form or through the e-mail address, will be kept until the service is carried out or during the time of service for the resolution of your consultation. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
The Personal Data obtained through your express consent for the sending of commercial communications and/or newsletters, will be kept until you revoke the consent and request the cancellation of the service.
We may retain some Personal Data in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records or made anonymous so that we can no longer identify it.
7. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person can withdraw his or her consent at any time, once consent has been given for the processing of his or her data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated previously.
Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request the opposition to the treatment of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person responsible for the data at his or her postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency.
8. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
9. Updating your data
It is important for us to keep your personal data up to date by informing us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the data.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact email@example.com.
Publication date: July 20th, 2020